Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Brief intro...

Thank you all for taking the time to visit. As most of you know, it has been a great off-season, and I look forward to the opportunity to compete overseas in a major olympic qualification snowboarding series! In December, I will be joining the FIS World Cup Tour which has already begun in Argentina, and will continue on through April 2010 in The U.S, Austria, Switzerland, and France (to name a few). Doing well in these events will lead me to my goal of competing at the February 2010 Olympic Trials.
I have been fortunate enough to obtain two major sponsors to help cover registration, and it has truly been a blessing! Currently, I am seeking sponsorships to assist in travel and accomodation expenses. Your sponsorship of this event will ultimately be an investment in my future, and will undoubtedly be accepted with the highest gratitude. Thank you for considering sponsorship of my first ever World Cup Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment